Solar Sales Representative
Who we are:
Evelar is more than a solar company - we’re an end-to-end energy technology platform. We are redefining the way homeowners power their homes through innovative solar and energy management systems that generate clean, renewable energy. We offer our customers premium and affordable financing options, saving them money every month. We oversee the entire solar process in-house, including marketing, sales, finance, site surveys, design, permitting, installation, go-live monitoring, and service.
What we are looking for:
Evelar is searching for a motivated individual to begin their career as a Solar Sales
Representative. To help ensure your success, you will be supported with extensive training and ongoing mentorship, as well as marketing programs and strategies that drive leads and put you in front of potential customers. Additionally, our concierge teams maintain constant communication with you throughout the entire fulfillment process, so you can be assured your customers are receiving the best service. This allows our Solar Consultants to focus on doing what they do best, leading you to the compensation you deserve. Come be a part of the Evelar team and use your proven sales techniques to revolutionize the solar industry.
What you can expect:
- Educate customers about the advantages of switching to solar energy.
- Meet with potential customers in their home and review their energy consumption.
- Use our real-time bidding software to determine customer’s benefits & savings of trading their utility bill for solar energy.
- Work closely with our lead generation team to manage your sales funnel.
- Work shifts at our retail store, movie theaters, and home shows to engage perspective customers.
- Document all communications in our custom CRM.
- Attend weekly training meetings with our sales leadership.
You will know you’re ready if you have the following skills:
- $125,000 year potential
- 3 years of sales experience with proven closing abilities (solar preferred but not required)
- Prior experience in a customer facing role using your strong communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow-up on tasks
- Ability to learn, adapt, and evolve
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to think like an owner, not as a task-taker
- Ambitious customer funnel management.
- Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail
- Professional attitude and willingness to represent Evelar with integrity at all times
- $125,000 plus per year potential
- $30,000 base salary plus commission
- Medical, dental, vision, health saving account, and life benefits
- Annual employee stock options (vesting after 24 months of employment)
- Ability to control your own pay with uncapped earning potential
- Potential for bonus
- 10 days paid time off per year
- 7 company paid holidays per year
- Opportunities for growth
Employees may be required to submit to a background check and drug screening test. Evelar Solar is an equal opportunity employer and provides all employees and applicants with equal opportunity when seeking employment without regard to any protected traits (e.g. race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, non-job-related disability, age, or any other protected traits.) Evelar Solar complies with all federal, state and local laws.